Action Script Options
The following action script options are available:
- showName() - enforce a name to be shown on the canvas of the visualization.
- showTitle() - enforce the title entry to be shown on the canvas of the visualization.
- showOnlyClass(Application) - enforce only this class to be shown on the canvas. Check the list below for all possible entity classes.
- hideClass(Interface) - enforce this class to be hidden on the canvas. Check the list below for all possible entity classes.
- showLanguageButton(Translate) - generates a button on the visualization to switch between the name and title value of all shapes on the visualization.
- showRACIMatrix() - to have a raci matrix generated on a BPMN diagram.
- showRACIButton(RACI) - to have a dialog that shows RACI of a BPMN diagram.
- showLearnButton(Learn) - to have a dialog that shows statements on the current diagram.
- showTestButton(Test) - to have a dialog that shows questions on the current diagram.
- showLegendButton(Legend) - to have a dialog that shows the used shapes, icons and colors and their meaning.
- showIconSwitchButton(Switch) - generates a button on the visualization to switch between the default icon and configured image of all shapes on the visualization.
- showRelatedObjects(Location, New York) - show only the objects on the visualization that are related to the location New York.
- hideRelatedObjects(Location, New York) - hide the objects on the visualization that are related to the location New York.
- hideRelationships() - hides by default all the relationships on a visualization.
- showTags(Customer) - shows only the entities that have tag value including the term Customer.
- hideTags(Sales) - hides the entities that have tag value including the term Sales.
- colorizeTags(webapp, green) - give alle the shapes that have tag value webapp a green fill color
- showButton(showRelatedObjects, Location, New York, top right) - shows a button at the top right of the diagram that shows and hides related data objects with location New York.
- showButtonbar(Roadmap, 3, 2021, 2022, 2023, showHideValue, start date, bottom left) - shows a button bar at the bottom left of the diagram with 3 clickable buttons that shows or hides entity classes that have a start date from that year. You can change the label, the number of buttons (between 1 and 10), attribute and position of the button bar (bottom right, top left, top right).
- hideButtons() - hides the buttons on the diagram.
List of Entity Classes
Check here for full list of Entity Classes
Configure Action Script
To enter the action script:
- Go to the Data Dashboard of the Collaboration Application
- Select Visualizations
- Select a Visualization
- Click Edit
- Enter the action script in the Action Script filed
- Click Save.
- Go to the Viewer and check the Visualization
Add Button with Actions
Use showButton or showButtonbar to link the actionscript to buttons.