Comments, Issues and Decisions
Support the Decision Process
Architecture is a process in which a lot of decisions have to be made, after all the architecture is a future blueprint. In order to support the decision process, Dragon1 offers functionality to add Comments, Actions, Issues and Decisions in every Entity Class, Model, Relationship and Visualization.
All information needed to make a solid decision is presented in a Management section, which can be found on the detail view of the Entity Class, Model, Relationship or Visualization.
How to add Comments, Issues and Decisions?
Comments, Issues, Actions and Decisions can be added to every Entity Class, Model, Relationship and Visualization by doing the following steps:
- Log In.
- Click on 'Collaboration' in the left side menu.
- Click on 'Data Dashboard' to open the Data Dashboard.
- Click on a tile in the Data Dashboard (e.g. Visualizations).
- In the List View click on a row (e.g. Visualization) to open it.
List view with buttons for adding Comments, Decisions, Issues and Actions.
In the top button bar in the edit screen, there are four buttons to add an Issue, Decision, Action or Comment. When an issue, decision, action or relationship is added, it will appear in the Management section in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Detail view with buttons for adding Comments, Decisions, Issues and Actions.
To add an issue, decision, action or relationship:
- Click on one of the 'Add Issue', 'Add Decision', 'Add Action', 'Add Comment' buttons.
- A Dialog box pops up, enter the issue, decision, action or relationship.
- Press the 'OK' button.
The issue, decision, action or relationship is added.