Create an Atlas Page
An Atlas is a set of atlas pages that point to visualizations.
An Atlas Page is represented as a leaf item in a page tree menu that is generated in the viewer at the left.
The blue and yellow icons in the screenshot of an atlas below are pages. There are two types of pages: visualizations and folders.
If you click on a blue page icon a visualization is loaded.
Atlas Pages Examples. Click image to enlarge
To make a visualization available in an Atlas, you need to create an Atlas Page and link a visualization to the Atlas Page, and link the Atlas Page to the Atlas.
How to Create an Atlas Page
To create an Atlas Page:
- Log in.
- Go to the "Data Dashboard", via the Collaboration menu.
- Click on "Atlas Pages" tile to navigate to its Data List.
- Click on the "Add" button.
- Enter a new name for the Atlas Page.
- Select an Atlas for the Page to make it part of.
- Enter a visualization id in the field Visualization ID Reference to connect the Atlas Page with a visualization.
- In the Type field, enter "visualization" if the Atlas Page points to a visualization, else enter "folder" in the type filed.
- Enter a weight (In the "Weight" field in the Details section) for the Atlas Page to determine the rank/place in the Atlas Page tree.
- Click "Save".
- Click on "Viewer" in the left side menu to open the Viewer.
- Click on your Atlas and check if the Atlas Page has the correct weight and links to the correct visualization.
Atlas Pages list. Click image to enlarge
Screenshot Atlas Page details. Click image to enlarge