Create A Flowchart Diagram
On the Dragon1 platform, you can create flowchart examples in an instance.
How to Create a Flowchart
To create a Flowchart Diagram in the Visual Designer:
- Click on "select diagram type" at the top of the Shapes Panel at the right
- Select diagram type "Flowchart Diagram"
- You now see the core set of Flowchart Shapes
- Drag four rectangle (lanes) to the canvas
- Give each lane a name of a role in a process, such as: client, service employee, manager, bank
- Drag a few shapes into every lanes
- Connect them with a link by selecting a shape and use the Arrow smart tool to drag a link to another shape
Example Screenshot of shapes placed as lanes.
Example Screenshot of shapes placed in a lane.
Example Screenshot of a flowchart colored in with Color schemes and Profile Styles
Example Screenshot of how to share a visualization so that it is visible on a watch page.
Example Screenshot of a flowchart diagram on a watch page.