Create a Flowchart Diagram
On the Dragon1 platform, you can create flowchart examples in an instance.
To Create a Flowchart Diagram in the Visual Designer:
- Click on 'select diagram type' at the top of the Shapes Panel at the right
- Select diagram type 'Flowchart Diagram'
- You now see the core set of Flowchart Shapes
- Drag four rectangles (lanes) to the canvas
- Give each lane a name of a role in a process, such as: client, service employee, manager, bank
- Drag a few shapes into every lanes
- Connect them with a link by selecting a shape and use the Arrow smart tool to drag a link to another shape
Screenshots of Creating a Flowchart
Example Screenshot of shapes placed as lanes.
Example Screenshot of shapes placed in a lane.
Example Screenshot of a flowchart colored in with Color schemes and Profile Styles.
Example Screenshot of how to share a visualization so that it is visible on a Watch Page.
Example Screenshot of a flowchart diagram on a watch page.