The company settings page shows the relevant settings for your company and for your account on Dragon1.
- Account - set of architecture data of a user organization on Dragon1
- Company - the user organization
- Login - A username/password combination that provides access for a person to his or her own data and shared data in an account
- User - a person from a user organization that has a login.
The page gives you a list of logins that are part of your account. Only these users have access to your account.
Below you see a part of the company settings page.
You can do the following settings on this page:
- Change you company name
- Enable or disable your public company profile
- Upload a company logo
- Choose a primary and secondary color for your color scheme
- Enter a company description
- Change the account lock:whether or not at all any user can publish content publicly. (only available for account administrators)
When you change data on this page, click on the Save button to save the changes.