Web Application: Resource Center
The Resource Center is an application to create a website inside Dragon1, where you can publish the data, models and visualizations. You can give stakeholder restricted access to this website.
The Resource Center is used for several things. We list the common purposes here:
- To create an architecture intranet
- To publish the enterprise architecture dossier
- To create a wiki for Dragon1 users
- To publish any set of interesting documents and publications for architecture workers
- To create an intranet for Digital Transformation
- To monitor the progress of projects and their compliance with architecture
- Provide insights to stakeholders on what input-documents you are using to create an architecture
- To create a knowledge base for working with architecture
Dragon1 promotes always to create an enterprise architecture dossier. Read about creating an Enterprise Architecture Dossier at maturity level 1 here.
The Resource Center supports you to create a default set of contents. In the Resource Center menu, you can choose that option.
This will generate the following default menu and default pages.
You can alter this menu and change pages so that they contain your data.
Most often a user creates first the first 20 most important items for an enterprise architecture dossier, to help all the projects and digital transformation in the organization.