eGovernment Reference Architecture
Reference Architectures to transform a government organization into a modern digital company are becoming more and more popular.
Many countries develop their own eGovernment reference architecture. Here we present a few of these documents for the European Union (EU) and the United States of America (USA) to get you going creating enterprise architecture at a government organization.
eGovernment or digital government is a way for countries to make the gap between civilians or citizens and the government smaller. Everyone should be able to make more and better use of government services. eGovernment programs are also focused on fighting tax evasion. It will lead to raising more taxes in a more efficient way.
- eGoverment Architecture UK
- eGoverment Architecture New Zealand
- European Interoperability Architecture (EIA)
- European Interoperablity Reference Architecture v1.1 (EIRA)
- eGovernment eGov V2
- OSERA Document Business Case
- Common Approach To Federal EA
- Role of Reference Architecture SRing
- US Army IdAM Reference Architecture
- US Army Cloud Computing Reference Architecture
- Dod Reference Architecture