Dragon1 Process Modeling
Dragon1 enables process modeling in its way focused on the understandability and communicability of the diagram.
Dragon1 provides you with a metamodel, modeling rules, process symbols, reference models and reference views for process modeling.
An Example of A Process Model
Here you see a screenshot of the Visual Designer with the complaints process model opened.
You immediately see the typical Dragon1 symbols for understandable process model views: large icons of roles and facilities.
Create a Process Model from Scratch
- Make sure you have created a valid account to login
- Go to your Digital Workplace
- Startup the Visual Designer
- Open or Create a Cabinet and a Dossier
- Open or Create a Folder
- Insert a Visualization Canvas into the folder
- Click on the Smiley Icon to expand the Dragon1 Process Modeling Icons (on the right in screenshot)
- Drag Dragon1 Symbols from the icons panel on to canvas to create a Dragon1 Process Diagram
- Save and Publish your diagram to be viewed and commented by stakeholders.