Program and Schedule
What do you Learn in this EA Masterclass?
During this masterclass you will get the vision from experts and telling you about the most important principles and insights from their experience.
A Dragon1 masterclass lasts 12 weeks and consists of 1 lesson module of 4 hours per week.
What are the Topics?
In this masterclass the following themes are discussed:
- The architecture role play: Owner, Client, Designer and Performer
- Enterprise architecture visualizations
- Enterprise architecture principles
- New trends and technologies, such as Blockchain, AI, Smart Cities and Agile Working with Tribes, Chapters and Guilds.
- Managing with Enterprise Architecture
- The rise of Business Architecture
- How do you manage EA?
- How do you work with architecture at maturity level # 2
- Example documentation of an Enterprise Architecture: The top ten products to always create!
The contents of the program are subject to change. p>
- Start date MSC2018-1: January 17, 2018 (Complete)
- Start date MSC2018-2: February 9, 2018 (Complete)
- Start date MSC2018-3: March 9, 2018 (Complete)
- Start date MSC2018-4: April 13, 2018 (Complete)
- Start date MSC2018-5: May 18, 2018 (Complete)
- Start date MSC2018-6: June 8, 2018 (Complete)
- Start date MSC2018-7: July 6, 2018 (Complete)
- Start date MSC2018-8: August 10, 2018 (Complete)
- Start date MSC2018-9: September 14, 2018 (Complete)
- Start date MSC2018-10: October 5, 2018 (Complete)
- Start date MSC2018-11: November 2, 2018 (Complete)
- Start date MSC2018-12: December 7, 2018
The classes start every week at 13.00 and end around 17.00, including a break of about 30 minutes during which we serve coffee, tea, soft drinks, cookies and a snack. p>
At the end of the masterclass you can take an exam and deliver the made Products. If it is made sufficient, as a participant you will receive a certification as Dragon1 Architect. And you will be credited to the Dragon1 Architects register.
This masterclass offers tools to the architect to view and use architecture much more fundamentally.- Anton Pot, ABN AMRO, dutch bankRead all references >