Use this data visualization template to solve the following issues:
- Siloed experiences do lead to unhappy customers. Disjointed, inconsistent customer experiences will frustrate customers and they create redundant work for them and for your team.
- Organizational inefficiencies. When it requires extra effort from your customers to engage with your product or services, they are less satisfied. When organizations cannot connect customer data to business results, they cannot see the return of investment of customer experience.
- Missed opportunities & customer abandonment. When opportunities are missed, that could create meaningful and memorable moments, customers are more likely to desert and go for a competitor, who are doing everything they can to welcome them. Predict where proactive support from you is needed.
Customer Journey Maps are diagrams and dashboards of essential value. Using Dragon1, you can generate a visualization using an excel sheet, template and JSON-API and focus on high-quality data, resulting in this great analysis. Also, you can do a round trip with excel (import->export->import->export)
Above you see an interactive example of a generated Customer Journey on Dragon1.
The Dragon1 Viewer is an application that can be used on dragon1.com/viewer, but it can also be embedded on any website or be run locally on your laptop or server.
You can yourself also have such a generated customer journey by doing the demo below.
We have provided an Excel Sheet you can use to generate your own customer journey maps with.
The demo you can do here, consists of 7 steps:
- You download the Excel Sheet and edit it with your data.
- You convert the excel sheet into a .dragon1 File (JSON Structured).
- You upload the .dragon1 File in the Viewer and check out the generated customer journey map with its dashboard and manage your transformation in your company using this diagram and the dashboard.
- Click on the Edit button in the Viewer and change the diagram by dragging icons onto it.
- Click on the Export button and export the updated diagram to excel
- Open the exported excel file in Excel and see your change.
- Here you, again, can update data, and then convert the excel file into a .dragon1 File and upload this in the Viewer.
Switch on the Dashboard
Click the Edit button in the Viewer and then click the Dashboard button.
You get extra information on the right-hand side that helps you to manage your transformation with your customer journey map.