At the top of the canvas there is a toolbar with a filter field.
With that field you can filter or highlight shapes that match with a pattern text.
To filter shapes:
- Select a Visualization in the Explorer Treeview
- Switch to NORMAL model in the playerbar
- Type a word that matches with the name of one or more shapes, for example 'Org'
- Press TAB
- You will now see that the shapes matching with the name 'Organization' in the filter field are filtered out.
- Play around with the other filter options in the dropdown list box behind the filter field in the toolbar.
Screenshot showing the functionality of graying out shapes whose names do not match with the filter string.