Repository Meta Model
All the data you enter on Dragon1, is stored in the repository. With repository we mean a logical name for the database. A repository is a central place where reusable data is stored.
Below you see a picture of how the core concepts that make up a repository are connected.
The relationships shown are:
- A dossier is linked with cabinetid to a cabinet
- A folder is linked with a dossierid to a dossier
- A entity is linked with a folderid to a folder
- A relationship is linked with a modelid to a model
- A relationship is linked with an <entityclass> to an entity (like a processid to a process)
- A view is linked with a modelid to a model
- A visualization is linked with a viewid to a view
- A visual item is linked with a visualizationid to a visualization
- A visual item is linked with a viewid to a view
- A visual item is optionally linked with a shape name to a shape
- A visual item is optionally linked with an entityclass name to an entityclass
- A visual item is optionally linked with an entitytype name to a type of entityclass