In order to reset your password, you need to take the following steps:
- Step 1. Go to https://www.dragon1.com/reset
(if you are logged in, logout first.)
- Step 2. Fill in your username (email) on the reset page
- Step 3. Fill in your NEW password on the reset page, that you would like to use.
- Step 4. Retype your password in the next field on the reset page.
- Step 5. Click the Reset button on the login page.
(you will receive an email now with an activation link.)
- Step 6. Click the activation link in that email.
(you will be forwarded to the Dragon1 website and a page will say your password is reset now.)
- Step 7. Login using your new password. Click on the LOGIN button
1. Reset Password Screen
Enter your username (email) and your NEW password, enter the captcha and click on the RESET button.
Reset Password Screen.
2. Password Reset Email
Check your email for the password reset email with an activation link.
3. Password Reset Screen
If you click on the activation link in the email, you will be forwarded to this page, which says your password is reset.
Ready to login using your new password.
4. Strong Passwords
A password may contain characters a..z and A..Z and 0..9 and special chars like %?_*&!
Make sure your password is at minimum 10 digits long and contains at least one capital, one number and one special character. Something like RuF!911&Wtc?. In the near future, we will enforce strong passwords upon reset and we will reject the top 100 most used passwords.