Edit or Move a Folder
You can change the name of a folder, its publication status or move a folder and its content to another folder.
Steps to take
Take the following steps to change the name of a folder, its publication status and its parent folder:
- Open a cabinet
- Select and open a dossier
- Select a folder
- Click on 'Edit' on the menu bar
- In the New/Edit Dialog type in a different name on the identity tab
- In the New/Edit Dialog select a different publication status from the publication status list on the identity tab
- In the New/Edit Dialog select a different parent folder from the folder list on the identity tab
- Click OK on the dialog
- Check if the name, status and folder has changed correctly by looking at the Explorer TreeView and go with the mouse to folder. You should see it in a different folder, with a different name and the tooltip should state a new status.
This screenshot shows the New/Open Edit Dialog after a user has selected a folder and clicked on 'Edit' on the menu bar.
Drag and Drop a Folder
Dragon1 and Drop of a folder in the TreeView will be available in Q4 of 2016.